Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
[Off Topic Moderator], [Ralliart Moderator], [Loca
4,765 Posts
man your sexy! your car is drop dead gorgeous when i buy a evo 11 i want a orange one

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah it was crazy driving to the shoot on slicks on the street i was scared i would get pulled lol but all was well thanks for the comments lol. i also didnt realize that my left rear slick had picked up some extra rubber and looks like it has a strip right down the middle lol.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Looks good!

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i got the tires from a friend of mine he picked up 9 sets at the rolex race in daytona.
thanks for all of the comments fellas should have some track footage here soon.

·
Registered
188 Posts
NICE!! :rock:

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yeah i loved the color the first time i saw it lol...i just hate tracking it because it is all chipped up you cant tell to bad in the pictures but in person the paint is pretty tore up and i have only done half a dozen track days with this car. You can see some of the chips and damage on the front lip in some of the pictures.

·
Banned
3,990 Posts
yeah i loved the color the first time i saw it lol...i just hate tracking it because it is all chipped up you cant tell to bad in the pictures but in person the paint is pretty tore up and i have only done half a dozen track days with this car. You can see some of the chips and damage on the front lip in some of the pictures.
my RG RA is beat up just the same. It's sad mitsu paint is such junk.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts