Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, so first off I was looking for the stock OEM EVO X projector headlights, but as ive researched thats going to be a more expensive way than just getting the part I need. So the Part I need is just the oem shroud, below is a picture. I've tried to find a place that sells this, but its hard to find, since it would be a cheaper way than buying a whole new headlight and take it apart, and just use the shroud, and don't use anything else lol. Most places that I called get the whole headlight assembley, Just wanted to know if anyone had any ideas, or have some of the headlights sitting around and they are not being used if they wanna sell me these.
Thanks and hope to finally find this dang part after searching for 3 or so weeks haha! :lol:

Well heres the picture of the part I need. Thanks for help! :D

If you have any info send me a PM or email me, [email protected] Here is my number too 210-364-1692 (for fast respones)

Thanks for the help everyone, I really do appreciate it a lot!:)

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Your main problem is that the part pictured is not really a "part" as such, it's a component of an assembly that's only available in 1 piece. So, there's no part# associated with the shroud and it's very unlikely that any retail outlet would see it by itself (where would they get it from?)

Good luck with your search though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your main problem is that the part pictured is not really a "part" as such, it's a component of an assembly that's only available in 1 piece. So, there's no part# associated with the shroud and it's very unlikely that any retail outlet would see it by itself (where would they get it from?)

Good luck with your search though.

thanks yeah mainly every where i called, from junk yards, to dealership, to ebay, everyone is selling them as a whole headlight which I understand. I'm trying to retro fit a 2011 lancer headlight so kinda be a waste if i went to buy a whole headlight and trash the rest of it i didn't need. Its be a journey of research for 5 weeks or so, so hopfully someone here or knows of a place with a broken headlight that they can sell me just this part, im beginning to think i might as well just buy the headlight, so if also anyone know of a place or someone selling their headlights for under $300.00 that would be great :)!

Thanks for help!

hopfully this is me once I find it ------>:godance::dancebanana:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Find a damaged one where the inside is intact, my best suggestion. If the front plastic is cracked (collision, junkyard, etc) then you could probably pick it up for cheap.

yes i was thinking that, the problem is we all take care of our evo's haha so the odds are that have a wreaked evo in a junk yard well...lets just say its not "junk" haha should be "holy yard" for the evo's lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.