Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, does anyone here have this camera? Seems really good. Very thin and touch screen.

Im going on vacation in the next few months so a nice camera is a must.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Got one for my fiancee after her previous camera broke.

It's an ok camera, but I'd honestly get a Canon over it. The photos come out good, but not excellent, and the actual feel of the camera is fairly flimsy and hard to take good, stable shots with.

I'd go with a PowerShot if I did it again.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
In that case, probably!

It's still a great camera, there are just better ones for the price. Well, the NEW price, not the super-friend-discount price. If you think it's in good condition, I'd jump on it.

·
Doesn't live on Mercury
924 Posts
I got my wife the TX5 for her birthday... it's waterproof, dust proof and shockproof. Considering that her last two cameras have been killed by water and sand (respectively) it seemed worth it to get a more rugged camera.

I hate Sony and Sony products, but their cameras have been really good for us because their shutter lag is VERY small (esp. with pre-focused). With kids and other fast action this is very important since you miss less shots.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I recently buy sony cyber shot DSC cyber shot W180 camara for my family. It having a very nice feature for photos and video. It is a Black (10.1 Megapixel - 16:9 - 3x Optical Zoom - 2x Digital Zoom - 2.7" Color LCD) .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.