Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a limited time price $625.00 Shipped in Continental U.S. for Stage 3+. Need a different stage - just pm us!

Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X 2008+ SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch Kit
Part Number: SM103F
Torque Capacity: 595
Retail: $739.00

YOUR PRICE: $625.00 Shipped in Continental U.S.!

Thanks all!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Add $40 to the price. I may be able to get it down a little bit though with USPS.

Thanks,
Dan
Dan can you look into this for me... shame it wont fit in any flat rate boxes... they are the same price to hawaii as the lower 48!

-Rob

·
Registered
155 Posts
shipped to 89044, how much power/torque can it hold up to? and how does the clutch pedal feel? Trying to find one as close to stock as possible. Thanks

·
aka MitsuEvoX
1,000 Posts
Holds 595 TQ. Spec 3+ is easy on the stock cmc, so no worries there. Feel is supposed to be very close to stock

·
Premium Member
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
shipped to 89044, how much power/torque can it hold up to? and how does the clutch pedal feel? Trying to find one as close to stock as possible. Thanks
$625.00 Shipped. This is an amazing price for Stage 3+. We can also do deals on other stages.

Thanks,
Dan

·
aka MitsuEvoX
1,000 Posts
I know it says "limited time," but how limited? I'm in dire need of a new clutch and am in HI as well. If this is still going on around the first, I'll be sure to jump on it.

·
Registered
155 Posts
curious as well. I dont need one, cause i baby the hell out of my car, but its nice to have one for future reference incase. This is exactly what kind of clutch i am looking for. For daily driving, one that feels as close as stock pedal but still holds tons of power and torque

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
This is a limited time price $625.00 Shipped in Continental U.S. for Stage 3+. Need a different stage - just pm us!

Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X 2008+ SPEC Stage 3+ Clutch Kit
Part Number: SM103F
Torque Capacity: 595
Retail: $739.00

YOUR PRICE: $625.00 Shipped in Continental U.S.!

Thanks all!

:duh::duh::duh::duh:

I jsut bought one of a forum chooch!!! it cost me almost $700 to get to my door.

THIS IS A STEAL!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Limited to some overstock we have. We have 6-7 left at this price so if I sell them today, price is over. When they were ordered from spec, only 1 was supposed to be order but 10 got ordered. Our loss is your gain really.

Dan

·
aka MitsuEvoX
1,000 Posts
Got mine in yesterday! Don't miss out!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts