Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Vendor
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I know its long over due, but here at SpeedCircuit we are proud to be offering E-tunes now for your Evolution X!

Here at SpeedCircuit we pride ourselves on exceptional quality on every single thing we do! This is your chance to get the most out of your Evolution X with an E-tune from Dino at SpeedCircuit!

Some basic things to note about Dino's E-tunes:

1. We do tune both GSR and MR trims.
2. Opensource and Cobb AP Tuner
3. To ensure the appropriate amount of time is spent with every customer, we will only accept 3 E-tunes at a time. This is for the customer's benefit and satisfaction.
4. A wideband gauge (AFR) would be preferred for the E-tune.

Contact me for any questions regarding your E-tuning needs, or to set up for a SpeedCircuit E-tune!

*The price of your E-tune could changed depending on the complexity of your tuning needs. PM me for questions on pricing and availability.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I think it's great that you are only taking three customers at a time. This shows that you are focused on meeting customer needs and not just out to turn a profit. There's nothing worse than spending 400 bucks on a e-tune, only to hear nothing but crickets.

·
Vendor
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We put the customers first always. Its important to us that the appropriate amount of time is spent tuning these cars, just as it is important to you that your car is running the best it can!

·
Banned
518 Posts
I think it's great that you are only taking three customers at a time. This shows that you are focused on meeting customer needs and not just out to turn a profit. There's nothing worse than spending 400 bucks on a e-tune, only to hear nothing but crickets.
Totally agree. As long as the customers come first, profit will follow because people will continue to use their services. Congrats on the e-tuning Speed Circuit. I'm sure you guys will get a lot more business than you already have!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
JC who are you?

·
Vendor
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Tom's GSR with intake, 3 port, and TBE. Very conservative tune. Running tephramods with dual map switching. The red line is the less aggressive map and the blue line is the more aggressive map.

·
Vendor
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jesse's 2011 GSR running switchable maps. Red = 25psi, Blue = 27psi. Intake, FMIC, TBE, 3 port, tune. Power is a little low on this one, but it feels nice and smooth.

·
Vendor
174 Posts
E-Tuning Services!!!

I know we don't advertise as often as others, but we DEFINITELY provide e-tuning services! Whether you'd like a Cobb Protune or an open-source flash, we can get your car performing to your exact needs. Each tune is tailored to you and the way you want your car to feel; your ride is truly your own!

We start at $300 and increase from there depending on the complexity of your setup. You can contact myself or Dino and we can get you squared away.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts