Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

Spoon Civic Type R & EVO X-RS Touge Time Attack

5K views 23 replies 19 participants last post by  DaemonSadi 
#1 ·
#5 ·
#7 ·
im glade im not that auto model sux for her but hot for me what was the time?

why does it seem that most the drivers that they use for the x.... seems like their not quit sure on steering reaction, seems like their jolting too much wich has to effect what the cars trying to do. from what im feeling out of all this is u can drive with smooth motions and the car will get the most performance

but hey, they are professionals but now i really want to drive it at speed for myself

#9 · (Edited)
I know the Civic is modified, how about the RS u can't compare a mod car with a stock, and why is everybody comparing their sh...t against Evo X, i guess Evo X is a very good role model.

#21 ·
Hm...the X looks menacing, but the engine is worse! It has no engine cover, like her sisters.
The underbody is looking worse too. It is the RS, which is built for circuit race. No wing? Oh, yeah...It looks weird if you ask me. I never saw an Evo without wing

BTW, when I saw the Civic, it's not raining. But when they test the X it's raining. Did the testers give handicap to Civic or something?

The mountain road is nice...very nice

But who's better?! I see no result at the end...

#22 ·
This is similar to the comparisons of the STIG. Don't get me wrong, while there is a valid point to be made about the car, the complete lack of similar conditions makes the performance numbers meaningless.

Did I see slicks on the Civic?

How about this. Wait for the road to dry out and put slicks on both cars. JEEZ!:wallbash::bggay:

#23 ·
I would imagine they are jerky with the steering wheel because they aren't use to the AYC on the car. It was the same with the ...edmunds test I believe....THey werent fast at first but once they got use to how the AYC was working they just got faster and faster.

The EVO X was bone stock in this video.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.