Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few of my pics. Unfortunately, as a group, we never parked in a manner conducive to taking good photos. I'm sure others will have some good ones though.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
I'm suprised the trees are so bare. Shit exploded in Raleigh last week so there is greenery everywhere. Also I hope the temps are like what we're having here in Raleigh. Its been beautiful out.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I'm suprised the trees are so bare. Shit exploded in Raleigh last week so there is greenery everywhere. Also I hope the temps are like what we're having here in Raleigh. Its been beautiful out.
Ya, weather was perfect!! I could be wrong, but I think many of the trees are dead. I don't know if they are some of the trees affected by insects (woolly adelgid).

·
Registered
239 Posts
My videos have been loaded to Youtube. Do a search for "JReid0861" and thats my channel. There is a bit of glare on the dragon NC-TN run and the TN-NC run got ruined by the old timer in the Astro.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
I'm rendering our epic road to nowhere run now. Should have it up in a few hours with picture in picture stuff.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
dig that video ivan.
that was the one with mints "basically stock" boyfriend.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
oh if you go to us129photos.com you will see that demi made photo of the week! its on the front page

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.