Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
video slacker
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is what happens when a SRT-4, mind you, their drivers are usually total fuck-tards, try's to keep up with an EVO..

Also, the best thing about this is that I knew the driver and he got what was coming to him.

11:53PM Sunday] CaMaRoHoOdScOoP: not u too
[11:53PM Sunday] kristinleaownz: ?
[11:53PM Sunday] kristinleaownz: he should have known better.
[11:53PM Sunday] kristinleaownz: ;P
[11:53PM Sunday] CaMaRoHoOdScOoP: srt and evo
[11:54PM Sunday] CaMaRoHoOdScOoP: i beat an evo mr wednesday
[11:54PM Sunday] kristinleaownz: did he know how to drive?
[11:54PM Sunday] kristinleaownz: probably not.
[11:54PM Sunday] CaMaRoHoOdScOoP: i dunno cause i beat him from a launch and from a roll point being he got beat
[11:55PM Sunday] kristinleaownz: that's the point, eh?
[11:55PM Sunday] kristinleaownz: negative.
[11:55PM Sunday] kristinleaownz: the point is what you guys are doing is totally fucking stupid.
[11:55PM Sunday] kristinleaownz: you all deserve to have your cars trashed.
[11:55PM Sunday] CaMaRoHoOdScOoP: thats y mine still runs
[11:55PM Sunday] kristinleaownz: hahaha
[11:55PM Sunday] kristinleaownz: ok.
[11:55PM Sunday] kristinleaownz: just wait.
[11:55PM Sunday] kristinleaownz: :)
[11:55PM Sunday] CaMaRoHoOdScOoP: ha not for a miata
[11:55PM Sunday] kristinleaownz: ouch, that hurts.
[11:56PM Sunday] kristinleaownz: i care?
[11:56PM Sunday] kristinleaownz: negative.
[11:56PM Sunday] kristinleaownz: why don't i care? because i have something better.
[11:58PM Sunday] kristinleaownz: i guarantee you no evo or srt-4 would stand a chance against it.
[11:58PM Sunday] kristinleaownz: so carry on with your miata bashing, doesn't bother me one bit.

With that said, be smart. Don't play stupid.

·
Badass Navy SEAL
88 Posts
I would say SRT-4 and Evo owners are pretty much in the same demographic! And if you do the research....quarter mile specifically...they end up fairly equal dollar for dollar. That being the cost difference stock and money put into mods.

·
video slacker
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A) I used to hang-out with these guys.
B) The Miata, although highly modded, was able to keep up with them.
C) They watch Fast and Furious on a daily basis and recite lines at the meet thinking its cool.
D) They can't drive for shit.
E) The location of the races were totally uncalled for when we have a damn track here that is open 24/7.
F) The SRT-4 owners always talk shit to the other cars that run the valley thinking they are top-dogs when they aren't.
G) When the SRT-4 loses a race it either ends like this one or they pull bullshit out of their ass saying they had a boost leak, etc.

Moral of the story is, these FAF kids really irritate me. The EVO owner was actually in the right of the whole situation. It started off as a SRT-4 owner talking shit and trying to make his penis seem larger than it actually was. It just really bugs me how ignorant people can be with things such as this. I admit, I've had my times (if anyone remembers my EVO incident) but I've learned from them. These kids just continue running around talking shit to other drivers.

I have a feeling one day it'll end up more fatal than this one.

·
Premium Member
3,035 Posts
Know what's fun for me to do? Roll up to an SRT-4, look at him, then roll down my rear windows with the power switch. Hahahaha. You have no idea how badly it pisses some of them off.

·
Administrator
24,218 Posts
[11:56PM Sunday] kristinleaownz: why don't i care? because i have something better.
[11:58PM Sunday] kristinleaownz: i guarantee you no evo or srt-4 would stand a chance against it.
:bsflag:

LMFAO.

No Evo could beat your mighty (read: stock) GTO, right?
lawlz.

*predicts picture of GTO in similar condition to the SRT-4*

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
A)
C) They watch Fast and Furious on a daily basis and recite lines at the meet thinking its cool.
D) They can't drive for shit.
F) The SRT-4 owners always talk shit to the other cars that run the valley thinking they are top-dogs when they aren't.
G) When the SRT-4 loses a race it either ends like this one or they pull bullshit out of their ass saying they had a boost leak, etc.
that is so true.i've seen some try to race vettes and other high end vehicles.

·
Registered
4,623 Posts
I admit, I've had my times (if anyone remembers my EVO incident) but I've learned from them. These kids just continue running around talking shit to other drivers.

I have a feeling one day it'll end up more fatal than this one.
Just happpened yesterday at my home town.

"Fatal I-275 Accident May Be The Result Of Drag Racing"

http://www.wcpo.com/news/local/story.aspx?content_id=d3d5d8a7-aa3d-494a-a17d-35ac4449f3a6

http://www.local12.com/mostpopular/story.aspx?content_id=5bb82443-220e-4603-9c0b-bf49a5d3434d

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=172822104

Take the racing to the track. nuf said.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
you know i really dont care if those idiots that race on the street killed themselves.yeah it's messed up to say but when they kill innocent people or kids then you get point.

·
Premium Member
3,035 Posts
I don't think the guardrail listened...

·
Premium Member
3,035 Posts
Very sad. It's unfortunate that young people have to loose lives and limbs due to arrogance and stupidity.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.