Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,
i got problems with my clutch slipping on lov load and lov speed, esp when cold.
i got a feling that it is the cobb software.
annyone got original rom files for my 2010 mr sst?
i wil try calibrate the clutch.

i did also see that evoscan has new software for the sst. with increased clutch pressure, annyone tried it?
Anne good maps from Evoscan to try maby? got a good friend who works as a tuner. so just need to by the files. :) if nowone have the original

Best regards

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its an own software upgrade for the sst with increased presure to clutches. Chek the link.
It dont feels like worn clutches. Since its only happens with werry little load and on low speed only. When i flor it its no problem with slip.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Its an own software upgrade for the sst with increased presure to clutches. Chek the link.
It dont feels like worn clutches. Since its only happens with werry little load and on low speed only. When i flor it its no problem with slip.
You can try it. I had a similar issue with my SST, and ended up wrecking it. I found using s-sport seemed to help, so maybe increasing pressure will help.

·
Administrator
3,327 Posts
Does super sport help?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts