Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have placed a 10-friction clutchpack in a 2010 ralliart. Box has been opened to check for potential issues and filter replacement.

After being unable to do a teach-in I found that someone else did a tcu flash. So I did this also and used '09/'10 evo file.
This time I could do the teach-in so i warmed it up and went trough the sequence.

First time "stroke teach in" took way to long so I aborted and started over.

Now with the test drive, I notice the rpm drops to around 500rpm in D, but not only that, it goes in harsh nearly stalling it and it needs a few seconds to recover to that 500ish rpm.
Selecting to R seems to be a bit worse and did stall the car once.

Shifting is not perfect but not to bad either but it does drop towards stall point when coming to a stop.

I am new to this car and have not found anything similar on the interwebs. Hope someone has some idea's or tips on this.

OEM oil has been used.

Thanks in advance!

Kevin

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi mate,

I have a very similar issue but mine is totally stock. I've had the mechatronic unit off and rebuilt, new oil and re teach but the problem persists.

I've had various suggestions ranging from fuel delivery problem to internal sensors inside the sst. If you check my post history and have a read it might sound familiar.

Unfortunately nothing has solved the problem.

I find driving in s sport helps somewhat so the problem may be related to sst oil pressure. I'm thinking about getting a tactrix and sst pressure upgrade to see if that helps.

Hope you find a solution, don't forget to clue me in if you do! ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts