Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So ive been at cobbs sf stage two for a while and need suggestions on what mods to get next before i go for a pro tune i have a budget of 3k more or less these are my current mods:
Agp uicp+licp
Invidia TBE with hfc
Cobb sf intake and turbo inlet
Agency power bov
Spec 3+

I have a grimmspeed ebc and dw 850 cc that need to be installed
I plan on buying walboro 255 as well just dont know what to get within my budget which is also for labor please help any input will be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
458 Posts
Just get a turbo, and save up for a clutch. The pump will help. Decide on what rpm range you want to be in for the power when choosing your turbo option. Are you more Autocross or Straight-line? Call the vendors and see what the best deal is for your needs.:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
You might as well snag an FP green, BBX Lite since you alreayd have the fuel injectors and are planning on getting a walbro. Then maybe spend the rest on some nice springs...GD rotors...wheels...etc....etc

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just get a turbo, and save up for a clutch. The pump will help. Decide on what rpm range you want to be in for the power when choosing your turbo option. Are you more Autocross or Straight-line? Call the vendors and see what the best deal is for your needs.:thumbup:
I knew I was forgeting something lol I installed a spec 3+ already and i was thinking turbo just cant decide im more of a straight line type haha

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You might as well snag an FP green, BBX Lite since you alreayd have the fuel injectors and are planning on getting a walbro. Then maybe spend the rest on some nice springs...GD rotors...wheels...etc....etc
Yes i have new wheels and springs waiting to be installed after winter thank you :thumbup:

·
Registered
872 Posts
I plan on buying walboro 255 as well just dont know what to get within my budget which is also for labor please help any input will be greatly appreciated
Not to thread jack I have a Brand new Walboro 255 that m not using for sale and I am local shoot me a pm if you are interested

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fullrace - i will pm you if i decide to go that route!
Optiblue - is the test pipe really worth it over my current hfc?
Maladjusted-yes will pm now

·
Registered
274 Posts
Have you considered E85? I know it can provide you with a great deal of power. Drawbacks are it can be hard to find. At least here where i am at.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Have you considered E85? I know it can provide you with a great deal of power. Drawbacks are it can be hard to find. At least here where i am at.
Im trying to stay with pump 93 since i dd litterally everyday its more convinient thanks!:rock:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts