Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
car was completely stock.... I installed cobb cat-back exhaust and AP stage 1 93 octane. Logged a few 2000-7000 pulls after the install (i read another thread on here that recommended this). I know nothing about tuning.

Would love for some to look over the logs and tell me if anything looks abnormal. The test pipe and downpipe should be in later this week and I'll be trying stage 2 if everything looks good here. Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Also, please let me know if i need to re-log for whatever reason, I'm sure I did something wrong.

Also, the car is a 2011 Evo GSR with 22k miles

·
Registered
277 Posts
http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47233

Is this the thread you were talking about? Try and break the logs up so it is easier for people to read. Example, do a cruise log and then make three or four different "pull" logs so everyone can compare them to each other. Just a suggestion hope it helps you. Also make sure to log RPM's so you can see if you are reaching the correct boost levels and then tapering back down.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Will do tonight I drove around for a while to get "cruise" log only to realize it wasn't logging the whole time. I'll go out again tonight and do some separate pull logs. Thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.