Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
FIC 2150 injectors on stock turbo...not sure how that makes any sense since the stock turbo doesn't need anything close to that much injector...only thing that caught my eye on your list of mods...

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #102
FIC 2150 injectors on stock turbo...not sure how that makes any sense since the stock turbo doesn't need anything close to that much injector...only thing that caught my eye on your list of mods...
Well if you looked closer you'll see I went with FIC 1100 haha

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Minty evo 9 rear diff is at the shop. Just waiting on the Driveshaft shop axles for the conversion to show up

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Not that this was the case since he went with 1100s, but some people like to not waste money. I ran 2150s on my stock Evo9 turbo setup because I knew it was something temporary, and would need the bigger injectors in the end.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
E spec FTW
I'm pretty positive Erkel wasn't the one who designed this swap, unless he comes and posts otherwise it's the best of my knowledge that Shep designed this conversion. When you get the axles from driveshaft shop it's labeled for "for the shep rear conversion" not the "espec conversion". I will give props where they're due in that I had no idea the conversion was available until I went browsing and saw his thread that was posted though.

For the guy asking about the dimension of the track rims I can't give you that info but if you'd like to call the shop they can get you going in the right direction.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm pretty positive Erkel wasn't the one who designed this swap, unless he comes and posts otherwise it's the best of my knowledge that Shep designed this conversion. When you get the axles from driveshaft shop it's labeled for "for the shep rear conversion" not the "espec conversion". I will give props where they're due in that I had no idea the conversion was available until I went browsing and saw his thread that was posted though.

For the guy asking about the dimension of the track rims I can't give you that info but if you'd like to call the shop they can get you going in the right direction.
I think AMS had some roll in it too.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #110

There's the carnage. Just put the new rear end in with Articzap at STM. Car is back in business

·
Registered
30 Posts
Solid build man, I love it! :thumbup:

Was your car a test mule for the rear drag brake setup? I see they only have a kit for the front listed on their website.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #115
Bump.....updates coming soon

101 - 118 of 118 Posts