Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
On a stock engine? Maybe 480-500, but you don't wanna push it.

On a built engine I've seen them hit 550.
I think that's a subjective question. 500 on what dyno? Dynojet? Mustang dyno? Virtual dyno? I think on a dynojet or virtual dyno 500 on a stock motor isn't asking too much. For my car to do it on the mustang dyno and expect any kind of longevity would be asking for a bit much I think. I'm pretty partial to the fp red as a stock frame upgrade. FP makes damn good turbos

·
Registered
924 Posts
FP has some bad history of some failures here and there but not any within the last few years. Nothing that should really discourage anyone from buying one though.

I was close to buying an FP but for the same price stepping into a Garrett made more sense to me.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
What about the GTX3076r ?... I read it flows similar to a FP red... Anyone ?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
i remember the 3076r has similar spool with the 3576r but less top end. so if you are considering the 3076r, then i suggest you to get the 3576r.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I would go with a GTX 3576 if you want a stock replacement turbo. The 3076 doesn't have enough turbine for the compressor for these cars.

·
Registered
32 Posts
My BBX full BB has over 500 on a MD stock block, GSC S2. I know they don't sell this turbo anymore but I'm sure it's similar if not identical to what Blouch is selling now.

·
Registered
224 Posts
My BBX full BB has over 500 on a MD stock block, GSC S2. I know they don't sell this turbo anymore but I'm sure it's similar if not identical to what Blouch is selling now.
I have a new BBX full for sale right now :)

·
Registered
86 Posts
All I know is my FP black pulls like a son of a bitch at 30 psi on my 2.2 stroker. Boost seems quick as hell to be honest. I love how it screams to.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts