^^ alright! Follow these basic instructions:
* park ur car at a distance of about 5m from a wall. Make sure car is on a flat surface.
* set ur incabin adjustment knob to the 2nd highest setting.
* get a tape measure and record the height from the ground to the middle of the projector lense. You will need some hand / eye coordination as the bumper will prevent you from measuring closer to the headlight. Just to give you an idea, I measured the same height on a friends Evo VIII and it came out to 610mm. Ppl will get different figures based on different ride heights.
* get some sticky tape, measure the same height on the wall and stick it on.
*Observe this PIC
Between points "1" & "2" is a metal tab that has a shaft to guide a Phillips head screwdriver to the back of the leveling motor. It actually guides you to a small hole at the back of the motor so that the screwdriver engages the "teeth" on the wheel.
* adjust your light output to the sticky tape line. You will notice that the profile of ur light runs parallel with the ground, then it shines diagonally up and runs parallel again... Make sure the output is adjust so the lower parallel line is at the height of the tape..
* adjust the other projector to the same height...
Your output should look like this: