Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got about 10,000 miles on my stock tires and I'm looking to get new tires in a few months. I use my car for DD and that's about it.

My question is will these tires be good for wet and dry conditions? They cost about $133.00 each which is really cheap but if they aren't good tires I wont buy them. I'll spend a little more if need be. Thanks :)

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires...10&autoModel=Lancer Evolution&autoModClar=GSR

· Registered
206 Posts
i am on my second set of sumitomo HTR Z iii. in stock tire size. I am happy with them, the treadwear is good they grip well both rain and dry, and the ride is smooth and there isnt much road noise. they do get louder when they are almost bald, but im sure most tires will do this.

· Registered
823 Posts
Sumitomo's are cheap. You can try to take that for what it's worth, call it economic, budget, what have you, but expect "less" tire than you're used to on the stocks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.