Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my first track day at Summit Point Main, my second track day overall...it was a complete blast. However, I'm realizing this hobby is going to get EXPENSIVE as dating a high priced call girl. It's a bit long and divided into two parts...I will post the second as soon as it's finished.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guys...sorry, I didn't see the responses and thank you for the compliments....My car (for that track day) was almost all stock...all I had was a cat back exhaust on it. I'd say I was maybe hitting 125-130 at the end of the straight. There were some cars that were a bit quicker in that section. I'm heading back out to VIR this month with a few more mods.

·
[X Performance Mod], [Racing Mod], [Local Team Mem
11,761 Posts
VIR is friggin awesome. Have a good time and be safe.

I am in northern VA too, near the intersection of 28 and 7 on the Ashburn side, whereabouts are you?

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in the Gainesville area...29/15 area....hope to run into you sometime...you have a lot of track related posts :thumbup:

·
[X Performance Mod], [Racing Mod], [Local Team Mem
11,761 Posts
I'm in the Gainesville area...29/15 area....hope to run into you sometime...you have a lot of track related posts :thumbup:
Man! when I lived in Aldie, I and my wife would always come to the gainesville Qdoba and Coldstone creamery to quench our cravings. Anyways, have fun and bring back more videos next time.

My car was dropped off at CBRD on fri for a BBX lite and a E85+pump tune. My last event for the year will be NJMP on the 20th with BMW club. If everything goes well, I will pick the car up next friday.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow that sounds awesome! Let us all know how it turns out and I hope to see ya at an event.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts