Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the way swan neck wings/mounts look. I know there will be haters or naysayers. What I'm wondering is if anyone has made one for our car. The other thing I'm wondering about are wings mounted to the frame. Would you guys go through the rear bumper or through the trunk?
Here is a photo of a swan neck on the new Continental GT3 car for anyone who doesnt know what they look like.

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
It's not bad.

·
Registered
5,377 Posts
Not bad. I can't see any spoiler bigger than the OEM one on a car that isn't making serious power or heavily into track IMO.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I dont care for the looks but I also believe in the saying "to each there own".

Ive never personally messed with them but I would venture to say the trunk (if it was me I would go through the trunk). Would also depend on the size of the swan necks.

FYI- Im at work and cant see the picture, so if the picture depicts the ones you are actually buying then well I cant say for sure.

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
The ones on the cadilac race cars are the most awesomest! I'm to lazy to post a pic though.

·
Registered
50 Posts
You'd have to have a lot of other exterior mods to make that wing look ok. Your average Evo could definitely not pull that look off.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts