Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the people with the Synapse and AMS LICP how did you set this up? please show pics, I am having a hell of a time making this work!
Im also using a MAPerformance 3.5" intake

oh I cant fing my stock BOV hose so I had to do something quick while I was getting tunes. lol I had my stock rad hose in my car so I made that work... just temp.

engine bay is ugly as fk right now... clean up and some PC comes before the summer

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
The AMS LICP kind of assumes that you're using their intake as well. The AMS intake moves the bov port. I believe the ETS intake does as well. Whatever intake you're using now is designed for the stock bov location / licp. Either leave it the way you have it (if it works ok) or get a different intake.

Also be careful of where the Synchronic bov is mounted, if its anything like how i had mine at first (ams intake and stock licp), its really close to eating fan blades. I had to cut up a piece of the stock bpv tubing to move it further away... had to make a piece that looks like this:

Code:
|
 \
  |

·
Banned
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The AMS LICP kind of assumes that you're using their intake as well. The AMS intake moves the bov port. I believe the ETS intake does as well. Whatever intake you're using now is designed for the stock bov location / licp. Either leave it the way you have it (if it works ok) or get a different intake.

Also be careful of where the Synchronic bov is mounted, if its anything like how i had mine at first (ams intake and stock licp), its really close to eating fan blades. I had to cut up a piece of the stock bpv tubing to move it further away... had to make a piece that looks like this:

Code:
|
 \
  |
Ya this is a pain in the ass, its the MAPerformance 3.5" Intake... guess Ill have to buy a diffrent LICP and use the stock hose

1 - 4 of 4 Posts