Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where to find these used or another alternative to data log or load parts using Tephra V3? if i dont have to pay $169.99 + shipping and get one for cheaper that will work great. If not then ill will purhcase NEW from tactrix.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just a heads up.. this forum is not that active anymore compared to Facebook. If you haven't already, I would recommend joining the Evo X parts for sale group and the Lancer Evolution X owners group.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just a heads up.. this forum is not that active anymore compared to Facebook. If you haven't already, I would recommend joining the Evo X parts for sale group and the Lancer Evolution X owners group.
Hey! Have you got the direct links for these? I could imagine they’re probably quite a few 🙏🏾

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lame.. hahaha i have no FB. no need for it. but i did just purhcase one. So all good.thank you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts