Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys/girls, I've been contemplating whether or not to get film overlays for my PB X MR, when it gets here, & am wondering if any of you have experience w/it. I was checking out the pics of the spray tint the Dino put on his PB X & really liked the looks. I know how to spray tint, since I have done so on some tails for a friend. I'm not looking for it to be permanent, so that's why I'm thinking about the film. Could those w/experience tell me how long the overlays last, typical quality of them, & whether or not they shrink (leaving a border) during seasonal changes? Also, what brand or thickness of film to use & how much it might cost for someone to put them on (would I go to a tint shop or a graphics shop)? I don't want the X to look tacky, but don't want the bright red tails to clash w/the PB body. Thanks everyone :p

·
Premium Member
7,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^It may not be the most legal, but a local performance shop spray tinted some heads & tails on a GTI & had no problems. If it's an overlay, like I'm going to do, just rip it off if a cop hassles you

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.