Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
Resurrecting this thread. Autoguide is nutz and impossible to use anymore- can't even view a single thread, thing crashes like a mad plane...

Any chances of adding tapatalk?

·
Administrator
821 Posts
Resurrecting this thread. Autoguide is nutz and impossible to use anymore- can't even view a single thread, thing crashes like a mad plane...

Any chances of adding tapatalk?
What issues are you having with the AutoGuide app? We use to have Tapatalk on some of our forums be we have decided to only support our own app rather than run 2 forum. It is a lot harder for us to fix issues on Tapatalk since we have no control of the app.

If you let me know the issues you're having with the AG app and I can help you out : )

- dm, community support

·
Premium Member
11,756 Posts
I still have the occasional weird date issue that I reported earlier.

·
Registered
6,333 Posts
I have iphone 4 and ios7 and autoguide started to just crash(closes the application) when I open a thread and start scrolling. It became so bad that I couldn't read a single thread anymore. Before AG used to be my ultimate washroom read app :/

I don't think it's you - it's autoguide :/

·
Registered
128 Posts
excuse me for kinda threadjacking here but i couldn't find another thread on this issue. I have been using the autoguide app for android for a while and now I can't login through the app anymore. Has anyone else had this problem? Anyone know how to fix it? I've tried deleting cache, uninstalling/reinstalling the app, etc and nothing works. Thanks.

·
Registered
128 Posts
excuse me for kinda threadjacking here but i couldn't find another thread on this issue. I have been using the autoguide app for android for a while and now I can't login through the app anymore. Has anyone else had this problem? Anyone know how to fix it? I've tried deleting cache, uninstalling/reinstalling the app, etc and nothing works. Thanks.

anyone have any thoughts on this?

·
Registered
128 Posts
Replying using S3 android. This is a test please disregard

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.