Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone,

Team Evolved is currently open for people to join our team and be part of an awesome group of people.

Benefits of joining the team includes:
- meet new friends and get to learn alot about evos
- get sponsored by Speedcircuit (includes discounts at speedcircuit shop)
- get the inside scoop with Dino
- be part of something!

If this is something that interest you, leave us a post and we will have someone reach out to you to discuss more. If you are selected, there is a small due to join. It is totally worth it, money goes towards upcoming events and such.

Past events that we have done

AC trip meetup + dinner
Karting
Englishtown Evo vs Sti day
Car shows
AutoX events
Team movie night

I know Mediumlebowski is signing up and for anyone else, let me know !

Attachments

·
[Administrator], [Local Team Member], [Powder Coat
8,500 Posts
This is well worth the small fee. It doesnt get much better than being sponsored and being part of a great orginization.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I want to know more =)
hey there,

is there anything specific you want to know about? its ok if u dont, because when I first joined the team i think i was the only car that was the least modified and i didnt know much. but i knew i wanted to join because i enjoy talking about cars with others.

Ha when i showed up at the first team meet I was such a noob and everyone else had something cool about their car to show. but the team is great, everyone starts somewhere!

there is a small commitment, you gotta show up for events. its only once a month or longer so its really not that bad.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yeah im sorta non stock but compared to everyone I would be which I don't have problem. how much is it, what events bc I usually go to a lot of the events that take place.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Where do u guys usually meet at

we never really meet at the same spot.... it all depends on the consensus of the team members ... we tried to accommodate everyone to a certain extent ....

It ranges from Englishtown, oldbridge to like Atlantic city ... we havent had an event central/north jersey so we might do one soon

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah im sorta non stock but compared to everyone I would be which I don't have problem. how much is it, what events bc I usually go to a lot of the events that take place.

its $35 to join for the first year because you get a team t-shirt with evo x forums logo and team logo ... after that its under 20 bucks a year ...

Joining the team you also get sponsored by speedcircuit which means you get $5 off per hour if you go speedcircuit shop and parts discount i know it doesnt sound alot but for me it was already worth it.

Not everyone uses the forum everyday so we have a FB team page thats usually more active so members can catch up with each other on their cars/life etc.

as to events we dont just do car shows we have our own team events as well.

we are looking to do a Karting event for end of june or early july

·
Banned
136 Posts
I'd love to join, I just live a bit far away. I'm about 2 hours from most parts of jersey which isn't too bad if meets are on weekends. I have a 2012 RR MR with a BorgWarner 7163 and some other goodies, making about 425 on the CBRD dyno

·
Registered
137 Posts
Hey, I'm potentially interested, what is involved? I'm from northern NJ (Mount Olive). Have a 2012 MR, I think I met one or 2 of you at NJ motorsports park in the summer.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts