Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know a good few of you have been anxiously waiting for these, as have I, and now we have some news I thought it best to pass it along.

The good news: We have t-shirts!
The bad news: They have sod all to do with MECA :mad:

My understanding, and that of a good few others, was that the team shirts we would receive as part of the team setup fees, would be both team and forum related. After waiting a long while to receive these shirts, forking out a healthy amount of money to cover the costs of shirts, shipping fees and brokerage/taxes, we are apparently still left with nothing team related to show for it.

We're determined to get shirts sorted for OUR team, and to that end we (well TheSin anyway) are actively looking for options regarding shirt production with a design incorporating our team logo and our sponsor DSG's logo.

So, I've got a bunch of Evo X Forums t-shirts and sitckers for you guys here at home and we'll look into getting them distributed as soon as :)

I have no doubt that several of you have opinions regarding this situation, but I ask that you please do not air them here. Questions have already been asked and answered, admittedly not favourably. For now we just have to focus on resolving the team merchandise sitatuion (shirts AND stickers) in an effort to make our presence known out there :)

·
Banned
3,990 Posts
I will definitely be keeping my opinion to myself on this one. Skyline if you want to donate my evoxforums shirt to the salvation army or the like I am fine with that. I will anxiously await a team related shirt.

Ps.. does it have a vbulletin logo on it too lmao.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will definitely be keeping my opinion to myself on this one. Skyline if you want to donate my evoxforums shirt to the salvation army or the like I am fine with that. I will anxiously await a team related shirt.

Ps.. does it have a vbulletin logo on it too lmao.
Must....not.....laugh :\

1 - 11 of 11 Posts