Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I sent $25 for the acd tool to @tephra one week ago, and received no response from him. I sent a reminder by mail yesterday to tephra at gmail dot com, and still not receive any response.

I really need the tool for my car... Is there any other way to contact him, or can someone PM me a link ?

Here is a "proof" that I sent the payment.

·
Registered
182 Posts
ACD tool and ROMs are not his day job. It usually takes a few days to hear back. Give him a chance and you should get what you paid for.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Also, it's good to get in touch with him before sending money. What he is not available at the time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both, but I already waited for one and a half week.

So I'm now searching for someone who could share the soft i paid with me. Please someone ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have messaged him multiple times over the last few months and had no reply.

Can anyone help with a download link ?
Cash waiting !

·
Registered
73 Posts
He hasnt been active for a while. i was trying to get some definitions for the v3 roms and never got a reply from him either.

·
Registered
73 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
So while the car is in the air and in neutral (assuming traction control and all is still on aswell?) just spinning the wheels by hand will bleed the ayc pump lines?
Someone had made mention to me that just going out and driving the car around the block and opening the bleeder will bleed it. Doing it once or twice "does the trick" so I was told.

·
Registered
73 Posts
So while the car is in the air and in neutral (assuming traction control and all is still on aswell?) just spinning the wheels by hand will bleed the ayc pump lines?
Someone had made mention to me that just going out and driving the car around the block and opening the bleeder will bleed it. Doing it once or twice "does the trick" so I was told.
Would imagine if thats true doing it on jackstands will all 4 wheels in the air would have the same effect and wouldnt have to be dropping fluid all over the road lol.

·
Registered
105 Posts
At the shop we have been doing the 4 wheel off the ground method for years. We had a pulse box that we used for years and the wheels being rotated while bleeding works just as easy and no more often we need to bleed the unit works great.

·
Registered
73 Posts
At the shop we have been doing the 4 wheel off the ground method for years. We had a pulse box that we used for years and the wheels being rotated while bleeding works just as easy and no more often we need to bleed the unit works great.
Would this be similar as what I stated above? All traction aids on, car in neutral, and manually rotate each wheel to bleed?

·
Registered
884 Posts
Would imagine if thats true doing it on jackstands will all 4 wheels in the air would have the same effect and wouldnt have to be dropping fluid all over the road lol.
Well, you wouldn't leave the bleeders open on the road. You would drive, and as the ACD and AYC pressurize, they release the pressure once you crack the bleeders at the shop.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Well, you wouldn't leave the bleeders open on the road. You would drive, and as the ACD and AYC pressurize, they release the pressure once you crack the bleeders at the shop.
Yeah tha makes more sense lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts