Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I know this is odd. But if you have missed the news. the unexpected telephone conference had enough votes to push HR4771 into Obamas hands. This means most Pro-Hormones/Synthetic Testosterone compounds will be "ILLEGAL" once this is signed. Be careful about the hype you read from other supplements companies. There will be a stout grace period granted once this is signed. This happened in 04, 08 and 2012. So this should be expected.

Here is an "ok" source regarding the subject.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/113th-congress/house-bill/4771

If you have any questions just holler!

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
^ Agreed :D

·
Cunning Linguist
12,363 Posts
You need to remove the link and advertisement from your signature. It's in violation of forum rules.

·
Registered
1 Posts
On the one hand, I understand that this can harm, but there is a situation in which the use of boosters simply does not help and synthetic testosterone is the only way out. Recently I started having problems with erecia and I immediately guessed that the problem was precisely the lack of testosterone but decided to order test kit from myhealthconfirm.com and was convinced of this. I used the booster as prescribed by the doctor, but it did not help me and synthetic testosterone is the only way ...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts