Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO i decided i am just going to keep my 09 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS but i wondering what should i do next. I've done some simple stuff like paint the calipers but i want to do more! What would be the best thing to do! :) I'm thinking cold air intake since it doesn't cost a whole bunch!

·
Cunning Linguist
12,363 Posts
Leave it stock, man. Evos are money pits that get more fun. Lancers are just money pits.

I learned my lesson tuning regular Civics. Sure, it's entertaining. Sure, it gave me something to do. Sure, I even enjoyed it. But, had I not spent that mass amount of money modding a regular Civic I could've saved up for an Si or maybe a 240SX or something that was truly moddable.

I'm not saying the GTS is shit, either. It's a good economy car. It's relatively attractive, too. But, I question whether it's worth it to mod the car.

·
Cunning Linguist
12,363 Posts
Get an older evo if you want, or any other turbo'd engine if you want to make easy power for relatively low money.
This is a better idea.

Get an SRT-4 or something. Fuck, get an older Starion. Those cars were fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.