Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys, I know I can't be the only one! Post em up

After CMC failure

After clutch failed (clutch drag)

·
[Team IEG VP]
10,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your car looks CLEAN. I wish I could keep mine that clean. I try.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
haha! i literally almost started a thread like this last week. was gonna call it "Your Evo in Distress." Here's mine. Was making a TERRIBLE noise in the rear. Turned out to just be a rock stuck between the wheel rotor and back plate :duh: i'd ony had the car for two months, so i was easily spooked.

Attachments

·
[Team IEG VP]
10,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No kidding. I'd never trade my GG, but maybe should warn potential buyers that they will have to tow it if they get GG. LOL

·
Registered
776 Posts
damn, hope mine never get on a tow truck.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
These pics are from recent issues I had with my car not starting and throwing a P0340 code. I thought it was the ECU and had it towed to the dealership 50 miles away by Mitsu Roadside. Dealership cranked it over once and informed me that there was no compression, likely due to skipped timing. I then towed it back home on a UHaul car trailer and fixed the timing chain myself.

Attachments

·
[Team IEG VP]
10,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
[Team IEG VP]
10,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^ counts.

And damn, hurts to see her like that!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I will have a picture of my car on a tow truck here soon. I put my car up for the winter to make some changes and went to start it for the first time saturday and both of my fast keys deprogrammed themselves... Thank god for Mitsubishi road side!

·
[Team IEG VP]
10,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
car is soo clean. looks beautiful!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.