Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
5,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Official "What are you looking for?" Team MECA Thread - DSG Performance.com

The Official "What are you looking for?" Team MECA Thread - DSG Performance.com

We here at DSG Performance are proud to be the official Team MECA Sponsor, and with all the PM's I've been getting I want to help simplify things for you guys :) This thread is dedicated to you! Let me know what you're looking for, and I will get you the best service and price that I possibly can! :D

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Currently looking on your site putting together a "wish list". Man you carry some nice sutff!

need dual pod a pillar badd... hint hint! lol

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
i know! one of these guys that actually has one should send it off... come on slackers!!!

Might get together with Weebles and make an order... save on some of the shipping all the way up north here

·
Registered
905 Posts
Sean,

Wife hates singles exit exhausts. Said it ruins the symmetry of the rear. I wanted the Ark but no dice.

What do you have dual exit? Might piggyback that order with a Synapse DV.

·
Registered
5,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Too bad, the ARK is a fantastic exhaust. Im sure that down the line there will be single exit diffusers to fix it up ;)

That said, what dual would you want? :D

·
Registered
764 Posts

·
Registered
5,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice a found a thread. Instead of making a new one. Sean do you carry Polarized Mirrors for the X? Rexpeed has one and same with T1R. Would you happen to have these? Thanks Sean!!
http://www.rexpeed.net/new2007/product_detail.php?serial=176
http://www.typeoneracing.com/catalog/product.php?productid=1513&cat=105&page=1
We can get you the Rexpeed no problem, PM is on the way :)

hmmm... after seeing AaronK's Ralliart with an OEM Style X SSS wing I think I could be sold on that. I would want it painted Rotor Glow to match however. Do you have access to something like this Sean?

That sir I do! I will get a quote and hook you up asap!

·
Registered
5,995 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I see SSP on your list of Vendors maybe you could help us out with a group buy on Under panels? http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51878 Seems to be some interest there and I know jeremy is working out some details, but maybe it'd be better if you handled it?

Hmmm, I'll contact Jeremy and see what we can work out. PM me any details that you guys have discussed already if you dont mind so you can catch me up!

Sean

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Almost have all the money in place... Sean, looking for a Carbon Fiber Hood with good Fitment. I saw the Seibon on the site and saw something about a Varis one on DSG's facebook. Can you pm me some prices for different hoods and let me know which would have top fitment.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts