Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pros:
1. In appearance, Mercedes Benz C200 integrates luxury into the car. The moment you hold the key to unlock the car it will give you an inner appointment. Mellow headlamp has contemporary feeling quite, the huge logo on the net in shield form is connected with silver trim, the front bar that makes star movement makes front face move feeling and sharp. Daytime running lights extend to the arc waist line, with striking AMG components, highlighting the dynamic characteristics of the vehicle. No matter be whole or local, modelling appears integral whole, concise and beautiful.
2. On the interior, it successfully creates the most luxurious interior with the circular air outlet in the retro style, delicate stitched leather front desk and silver trim. The central console USES a symmetrical and concise design, embellished with relative restraint. Mercedes has a satisfying material control, neat sorting of buttons and knobs, and a light belt in the trim at the bottom of the door. Ambient lighting is located under the door trim and front trim and is available in three colors.
3. Sound insulation performance is good, and you can't hear noise when driving at high speed.
1. The operating speed of the system needs to be optimized, especially when it comes to media and map navigation.
Cons:
2. Low speed transmission is inconsistent.
3. The AUDIO 20 system does not support WAV audio files of DTS, and it temporarily does not support Carplay, just like GLC.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am interested in picking up a 2010 Mercedes C300.. The millage is relatively low.. around 25k +/-.. I have no experience with this car, nor do I know anyone who owns one... I love the bodystyle and I need AWD as I live in the north and deal with snow often.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts