congrats manny!

and maywho? Oh well congrats again manny lol and also to
marquez who actually faced him and not just trashed talked:bsmeter:

·
Registered
580 Posts
lol no one cares huh....count the people watching
in the stadium and compare it to MMA lol...Don't include
people watching in their houses lol that would be too much...
I watch both and just stating the facts...
you watch - give it a couple more years and people are gonna be like, "boxing? what?"
boxing is all but dead. give it time and it will be. its boring, the fights suck and its nowhere near as fun to watch or as technical as mma can and usually is. i used to live for friday night fights and all the little promotions in between. now, boxing is on and i could care less if i miss a fight.

·
Registered
726 Posts
you watch - give it a couple more years and people are gonna be like, "boxing? what?"
boxing is all but dead. give it time and it will be. its boring, the fights suck and its nowhere near as fun to watch or as technical as mma can and usually is. i used to live for friday night fights and all the little promotions in between. now, boxing is on and i could care less if i miss a fight.
There you go lol "wait a couple more years" but not right now:confused2:

·
Registered
580 Posts
There you go lol "wait a couple more years" but not right now:confused2:
i say a couple years because mma (UFC) just went "mainstream" and people are still waiting for the fight thats never gonna happen because pretty boy is too much of a pussy to risk losing his record before he retires.

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
Boxing is down due to there being no american heavyweight, and the freaking ukranian brothers being unstoppable. But someday there's be another american we can care about, and it'll be back. I personally don't do MMA. Two dudes wrestling on the ground and holding each other doesn't do it at all. I like when they stand up and fight, but the judo - while effective - bores the hell out of me

·
Registered
580 Posts
Two dudes wrestling on the ground and holding each other doesn't do it at all. I like when they stand up and fight, but the judo - while effective - bores the hell out of me
maybe because you dont understand the technical side of it.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Or maybe just make another thread for yourself lol
did you read the title? stop crying here:whipping:

edit: you do have a thread lol....now stay there
again congrats to manny and his new ferrari lol
its a discussion. on a discussion forum. go learn the intorwebz and report back.

·
Registered
3,378 Posts
maybe because you dont understand the technical side of it.
I don't care. I get the technical stuff. I understand it's very difficult. But I want to see knockouts and punches and kicks to the head. I want action. And trying to move my leg across you into a full guard and you countering with minute movements of your arm and leg here..... fuck me, what's on food network

·
Registered
580 Posts
I don't care. I get the technical stuff. I understand it's very difficult. But I want to see knockouts and punches and kicks to the head. I want action. And trying to move my leg across you into a full guard and you countering with minute movements of your arm and leg here..... fuck me, what's on food network
lmao! believe me man, i feel the same way. i hate it when it goes to the floor for extended amounts of time too, but i understand it. i love food network too. LOL

·
Registered
726 Posts
its a discussion. on a discussion forum. go learn the intorwebz and report back.
yeah discussion on the topic lol.....oh well since
the topic goes everywhere....your car is slow lol:ghey:
What is "intorwebs" haha f==k outta here
again congrats manny lol

·
Registered
580 Posts
yeah discussion on the topic lol.....oh well since
the topic goes everywhere....your car is slow lol:ghey:
What is "intorwebs" haha f==k outta here
again congrats manny lol
hahaha, yeah it is.
intorwebs is sarcasm. looks like you need to learn that too. :)

·
Registered
580 Posts
wow haha someone's trying to be funny...still your car is slow
...ok time for brunch I'm out...again congrats to the boxer who won last
night lol(still on topic eh);)
my car is slow. thanks for pointing that out :(
and yes, congrats to manny - btw, im reading that he should
have lost but i didnt watch the fight so who knows.

·
[Local Team Member], aka pimplay2
7,791 Posts

and here's how the 38 yr old grandpa that beat a guy who some idiots think is the best boxer alive did against mayweather

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE2w4nJlk0Q

edit: wtf? is this shit rigged? manny got his ass kicked big time and the judges gave him the fight?
exactly!!! manny is a bum.. in my eyes and a lot of other ppl eyes he lost... but the judges gave him that win... just another mark down on the oh so great manny pshhh

·
Registered
726 Posts
exactly!!! manny is a bum.. in my eyes and a lot of other ppl eyes he lost... but the judges gave him that win... just another mark down on the oh so great manny pshhh
yeah manny's weak....he's a bum lol and I wonder why mayweather
won't fight him and just talks a lot of smack lol...He wants to get paid
more than manny and wants more tests before the fight lol Someone's scurrred haha

ps: If manny was the one who backed out I'll also be typing these words against him

·
[Local Team Member], aka pimplay2
7,791 Posts
Manny has 0 to lose, just like the ass whoopin he took yesterday from Marquez, after that piss poor performance he shouldn't even be allowed to fight Maywearher.... The man is xx-0 I doubt he is scared to fight anyone, the money is the motive.. If you check the first few times they were trying to set it up the money was not nearly enough for how big the fight would of been worth. But anyways the fight will happen, so we all will get our wants

21 - 40 of 45 Posts