Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,689 Posts
everyone got their opinion, if you dont like mine move on. You like mayweather good for you, his good for sure.

·
[Local Team Member], aka pimplay2
7,791 Posts
I'm sorry brake boosting makes you an awesome driver, coming from the guy known for fucked up clutches... But yeah awesome driver

·
Registered
123 Posts
just my .2c here, both fighters are great if you guys were to ask me but take a look at this

Punch Stats:
Pacquiao has thrown 578 punches connecting 176 while Marquez had it 436 connecting 138. Pacquiao threw 304 jabs connecting 59 to Marquez's 182 with 38 connects. Pacquiao threw 274 power punches connecting 117 while Marquez threw 254 with 100 connecting.

why JJM?

It was close, but Marquez clearly didn't do enough to dethrone the Champion.
Was it a lousy fight? Yes. Did Marquez win? No. In boxing, challengers are supposed to be the aggressors. In this case, it was Manny who took the fight to the challenger and the challenger did the running. You cant win a championship by defending yourself and running in circles. PacMan is champ because he knocked everybody out to claim their crowns. Marquez wants the diadem given to him for surviving Pacquiao. You want to be champ? Go out there and knock Manny out.

just my
0.0000002c. :)

41 - 45 of 45 Posts