Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to start this off cause I have 2 that ruin my days daily...

1) when the street lights go green... FUCKEN ACCELERATE... your desire to text, or talk on the phone, have a conversation with your friend beside you, yell at your kids etc. and throw off your focus on driving (which is your duty on the road) is not the rest of the worlds problem, nor should it slow them down.

2) this one is just a curtousy but its simplicity of use makes it such a simple thing to do. That stick on your steering coloumn can be used in either an upward or downward motion to signal to other what you plan on doing while driving. If you want to change lanes, let the other drivers know. Your hand is less than 2" from the lever, fucken use it.... but dont use it while you're changing lanes... dont tell other drivers what you are currently doing, let them know what you are GOING TO DO. That one click signal after you are already cutting me off if just adding insult to annoyance.

If you come up to a red light and you are in the left lane (not a turn lane, just a lane that can be turned left from)... put that fucken signal on. If I pull up behind your stopped car, I assume you are going through the intersection. When the light goes green and then you put it on and hold up everyone behind you who could have gotten into the right lane to avoid being delayed, it ruins peoples days

... End rant

PS- Edmonton drivers need a kick in the head.

·
[Local Team Member], aka pimplay2
7,791 Posts
1. The turn signal does not make the common beeping noise to tell you hey your fucking signal is on

2. Blind spots scared the fuck out of me and even when I turn my head I still cant see sometimes

3. Ppl driving in fast lane are driving the EXACT same speed as the person in slower lane, therefore, you cant pass

many more just dont want it to take up bandwith

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
1) when the street lights go green... FUCKEN ACCELERATE... your desire to text, or talk on the phone, have a conversation with your friend beside you, yell at your kids etc. and throw off your focus on driving (which is your duty on the road) is not the rest of the worlds problem, nor should it slow them down.

2) this one is just a curtousy but its simplicity of use makes it such a simple thing to do. That stick on your steering coloumn can be used in either an upward or downward motion to signal to other what you plan on doing while driving. If you want to change lanes, let the other drivers know. Your hand is less than 2" from the lever, fucken use it.... but dont use it while you're changing lanes... dont tell other drivers what you are currently doing, let them know what you are GOING TO DO. That one click signal after you are already cutting me off if just adding insult to annoyance.

If you come up to a red light and you are in the left lane (not a turn lane, just a lane that can be turned left from)... put that fucken signal on. If I pull up behind your stopped car, I assume you are going through the intersection. When the light goes green and then you put it on and hold up everyone behind you who could have gotten into the right lane to avoid being delayed, it ruins peoples days

... End rant
:+1: to both of those, but especially the 2nd one.
Just ask bossy how often I rant about that one, especially using the signals AFTER actually starting the manoeuvre......maybe I should just punch them and then, after having done so, let them know I'm going to punch them. Same thing right?

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I hate when im trying to text at a red light and the light goes green and people honk at me. WTF im busy texting, fuck off.

jk. People who cant admit they made a mistake or dont know something. Its ok to not know everything, and everyone makes mistakes, like fuck.

·
Palindrome
1,132 Posts
things that annoy me.... hmmm...

organizing a mini meet @ Joey's where the incredible ass ratio of the waitresses is 1:1 and hardly anyone shows up...

who cares really, I hate people anyways...
I can testify to the ass ratio comment .... +1 !!! , some nice "lungs" as well;)... I like that place .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts