Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
How to ruin your engine, clutch, brakes and tyres within 10 minutes of buying a car. What a cock! Fair enough use the rev range in each gear and get the seals bedded in but chrsit I thought he'd only got 3 gears from the first 5 mins of the video. Doesnt really matter though, based on that driving he will have hit a tree before the first service is due!

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Sorry but these vids are just a little on the corny side. Why would you buy a car then beat the shit out of it the first day. Then let mom drive it and beat the shit out of it again. I like the wierd jacket mom has on. Like a peacock or something.
Does anyone here still use radar/laser detectors still on the windshield with the wire going down? Does the Evo come with any electronics(compass,temp,bluetooth,onstar type of thing etc..) in the rear view mirror that you can tap into to mount a radar detector on the visor and not have any wires all up in your face?

·
Registered
744 Posts
Sorry but these vids are just a little on the corny side. Why would you buy a car then beat the shit out of it the first day. Then let mom drive it and beat the shit out of it again. I like the wierd jacket mom has on. Like a peacock or something.
Does anyone here still use radar/laser detectors still on the windshield with the wire going down? Does the Evo come with any electronics(compass,temp,bluetooth,onstar type of thing etc..) in the rear view mirror that you can tap into to mount a radar detector on the visor and not have any wires all up in your face?
actually the guy didnt buy the car. poor car:mad: if he continues driving like that he'll end up around a tree.

·
Registered
96 Posts
At the end he said he would keep the IX.
Not too impressed with some of his driving.
Nails that drain cover when he sees that car coming in the residential section.:slaphead:
I wouldn't want to buy that car now.

Bwahahaa, I justed watch the Mom one. Not too smooth on the clutch.:-D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.