Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recieved the uicp from brainong18 in perfect conditon btw so thanks again brainong18:) but it feels cheap. The stock uicp feels heavy and the pipe that goes into the intercooler seems much thicker then the Nisei. I'm just worried that when I install this thing is going to leak. Doesn't feel like an oem replacement part know what I'm saying
I will check out the ultimate racing pipe my buddy has and compare the quality.
But as far the finish and look of the pipe the Nisei looks great. It just feels cheap.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I was also looking into this UICP, havent seen this in person however

Which UICP is the best bang for the buck considering they all pretty much do the same thing.

·
Registered
6,793 Posts
lol i love my nisei 1 piece. It is definitely lightweight but that is due to the aluminum. Just be carefull when tightening down the clamps because if you go crazy tight with it you could bend the pipe.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya I'm worried about that cause everyone is like when you think it's tight go tighter.

·
Registered
123 Posts
yeah. my nisei 1 piece is too light as well. also my dry CF trunk feels too light compared to OEM as well. they should've layered more CF so it weighs the same as OEM.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
yeah. my nisei 1 piece is too light as well. also my dry CF trunk feels too light compared to OEM as well. they should've layered more CF so it weighs the same as OEM.
What in the world are you talking about? Your CF trunk is too light, so they should make it heavier? That defeats most of the purpose of a CF component...... i.e. it's supposed to be lighter than OEM.

·
Registered
687 Posts
What in the world are you talking about? Your CF trunk is too light, so they should make it heavier? That defeats most of the purpose of a CF component...... i.e. it's supposed to be lighter than OEM.
lol precisely what i was thinking. almost sounded like a joke

·
Registered
687 Posts
I just recieved the uicp from brainong18 in perfect conditon btw so thanks again brainong18:) but it feels cheap. The stock uicp feels heavy and the pipe that goes into the intercooler seems much thicker then the Nisei. I'm just worried that when I install this thing is going to leak. Doesn't feel like an oem replacement part know what I'm saying
I will check out the ultimate racing pipe my buddy has and compare the quality.
But as far the finish and look of the pipe the Nisei looks great. It just feels cheap.
well if you decide you dont want it anymore, let me know!

·
Registered
456 Posts

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Yeah well my U/R -> ultimate racing stuff doesnt even have the RAD support brakcets. What the EFFF!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yup but even though my Nisei 1 piece does have the rad support it hardly fit correctly as you can agree. Just wait till you guys see what theNEWB had to fab up. Nothing fits like oem parts man.

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Yup but even though my Nisei 1 piece does have the rad support it hardly fit correctly as you can agree. Just wait till you guys see what theNEWB had to fab up. Nothing fits like oem parts man.
:ttiwwp:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts