Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had this same problem about 2 years ago but went away after a few weeks.

But now its back and worse and its dangerous imo.

When i'm driving and i release throttle, the throttlebody is not going back to 0%
The car keeps pushing a bit.

Well this is a problem thats been known as i've read. But then it should stop when you give your clutch or brake a little tick.

Well that doesnt help... i could be full braking and the car still pushes a bit!

Its not every shift its not every release but defenelatly 50% while driving. And on full throttle its worse.

Car gsr '08
CM Light flywheel and clutch
Injen airintake
Full Ets exhaust with testpipe.
Ecutek tuned
Nothing changed past year.

Some kind of the same problem happends when i get CEL when i drive constantly 150kmh.cel comes (due the testpipe and lambda) so CEL leaves after a few starts and the problem is gone.

Now no CEL but the problem is there (for like 2wks now and getting worse instead of less)

Today ive tried a ecu reset by unplugging the ecu for 30min. Then 15min idle and went for a drive.
Result was exact the same. No difference.

Somebody an idea?

·
Registered
334 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had this same problem about 2 years ago but went away after a few weeks.

But now its back and worse and its dangerous imo.

When i'm driving and i release throttle, the throttlebody is not going back to 0%
The car keeps pushing a bit.

Well this is a problem thats been known as i've read. But then it should stop when you give your clutch or brake a little tick.

Well that doesnt help... i could be full braking and the car still pushes a bit!

Its not every shift its not every release but defenelatly 50% while driving. And on full throttle its worse.

Car gsr '08
CM Light flywheel and clutch
Injen airintake
Full Ets exhaust with testpipe.
Ecutek tuned
Nothing changed past year.

Some kind of the same problem happends when i get CEL when i drive constantly 150kmh.cel comes (due the testpipe and lambda) so CEL leaves after a few starts and the problem is gone.

Now no CEL but the problem is there (for like 2wks now and getting worse instead of less)

Today ive tried a ecu reset by unplugging the ecu for 30min. Then 15min idle and went for a drive.
Result was exact the same. No difference.

Somebody an idea?

did you every find a answer I’m having the same exact issue

1 - 5 of 5 Posts