1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
[Rally Driving Madman]
2,500 Posts
i'm sure i will show up there....

·
[Rally Driving Madman]
2,500 Posts
:props:And i will running in TSE colors,if you know what i mean...

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
Thanks for the post. Only about 2 hours from me. If any of u guys decide to track your X one weekend let me know. I might make a little trip and cheer u on as you tear up the track.

How do you get into tracking? Can I just show up, pay some kind of fee and have the track to myself for 10min or do you have to do certain things?

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
So lets start a club so we can start going. The only other road course close to us is Raceway Park and I have no idea how to start looking for clubs that go. I really want to get in with a club now so by the time I get my car I will be on good terms with the club and able to have fun. It would be sick to see a group of Evos tearing up the new track though if we had our own thing going.
Maybe when the MR and rally edition come out there will be enough lancers around us to start something. Doubt it will ever happen but just a cool thought :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.