Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,035 Posts
I'm thinking of tinting my cars as well. The P5 isn't going dark at all because I don't really care for the look of that car with dark tint. The Civic, probably the same, just to keep it a little cooler inside.

·
Premium Member
3,035 Posts
Ohio is anal about it. 50% is their limit. My ex's Civic was tinted to 30% and it was nice as hell. Looked good. Dark tint on a silver P5 just doesn't work that well IMO. The Civic is going to be more of a track car / sleeper on the street, so I'm not trying to draw much attention to it. It's dark Green (obviously)

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
I think tints make a car soo much better. My old car was white with 5% all around. Never got pulled over. Since I plan to get pearl black I dont know if ill go that dark. I think the whole blacked out look is old. Probably will go 15% so some kind of light shines through.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I think tint is a must, to cut down on sunlight into the car, protect the seats, etc., to limit what people can see by casually glancing into your car, and to look cool. Unfortunately, in BC we cannot have any tint on the front side windows. I will definitely do my car's back side and back windows.

I don't think I would do the strip on the windshield, maybe, maybe not. What do you guys think about that?

1 - 20 of 109 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.