·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
5% on the rear window
20% on the back two
50% (legal) on the front two

MR Rims and Nav next.

And to all you X haters... lick 'em. I see a IX coming up from behind me and I give you the :rock:, you give me a :rolleyes:. You would hate the X less if you owned one.
:drive:

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
There is a brand new paved road by my house that is for a new development of houses that hasnt started yet. The road has two very sharp turns and one long sweeping turn. We took the VIII to the "course," then we took the X, then we took the VIII, then the X. All night long last night. The VIII definitely feels more raw racecarish. The X grips better and I can definitely push the limits harder in the X without screaching the tires. Raw vs smooth. Both very fun.

As soon as I stepped out of the X the first time I test drove it I didnt think it handled as tight as the VIII that I had driven two years earlier. I stand corrected. The X definitely handles better. Take out both a VIII/IX and a X, and when you are driving through 25 - 30mph areas just whip the car around the corners at the last second. Not accelerating or anything, just throwing the steering wheel as sharp and abruptly as possible... The X wins. It has a feeling of follow through as it completes the turn that makes me feel like I am in a supercar.

I know that there has been a million reviews comparing the two already.... I just wanted to voice me opinion since I had so much side-by-side comparison time last night. The VIII is more exhilerating. The X feels like a better car, period.

I want to upgrade the suspension and power of my car so that I can come closer to the best of both worlds. I want my turbo to pull like my friends VIII does...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.