Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
I might try the Nitrogen filled tires with the
EVO X suppose to increase fuel effiecency and offer less tread wear over time...and a little or no leak over time like with Air. ...Yah know what...heres some info on it because I sound like an idiot right now.

http://www.dunntire.com/Services/Nitrogen/

Its a tire company but it answers the questions and shit LOL...SO anyway....I think its a pretty nifty idea...I'll atleast give it a shot and see if there is an improvement.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I'm not so much worried for the performance aspect of the nitrogen tires as much as I am with consistent inflation and tire wear. I would say I dont drive hard but the fact that my tires are going so fast would indicate otherwise...I need to learn tire management...

I got my squealing tires out of my system by about 19 and so I never intentionally squeal them anymore and I dont really get them squealing in corners once in a while they squeak so I know I'm reaching there limits but thats only on a few occassions. Either way I go through tires fast....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.