Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my rpf1's 18x10.5 +15 and I bought nitto nt555's 265/35 I wanted a. Little stretch I went to my local Walmart to mount them because there literally a mile away from my house if that. I drove around about 15 miles everything was good. Today I wake up to go to school and as I'm leaving my house my service light turns on for my tires. Went to the gas station to check the pressure and thy were all at 40psi? What else could it be ??

· Registered
774 Posts
Did you have the OEM tire pressure sensors mounted in your new wheels? If not, that would set off the tire light. If you had new sensors installed with your new wheels, you need to have them married to the car at the dealer.

· Registered
2,671 Posts
New ones from where? I think only oem are able to Link with car. (i fink
Some companies tried and failed to make an a/m sensor) If they are oem. Just take to your car into your local japan dealer and bite the bullet. Or just put a piece of tape over the light in your dashboard and it'll get rid of the light the same way

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.