Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know we can't talk about street racing on here so I won't. All I want to say is to the white Evo X with Boostin Performance Decals on his car good try you fucking *******. Next time you try to show off to your friends and your girl pick a car that you can beat. And by the way if you are on here I had 3 girls in my car and they were laughing at you.

This was near Lake Forest heading down 94 to Sun Wah BBQ. If you are on here respond.

Thanks

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
I know we can't talk about street racing on here so I won't. All I want to say is to the white Evo X with Boostin Performance Decals on his car good try you fucking *******. Next time you try to show off to your friends and your girl pick a car that you can beat. And by the way if you are on here I had 3 girls in my car and they were laughing at you.

This was near Lake Forest heading down 41 to Sun Wah BBQ. If you are on here respond.

Thanks
Share the girls. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
must've been a bone stock evo

i kid kid

:D

·
Registered
9,200 Posts

This was near Lake Forest heading down 94 to Sun Wah BBQ. If you are on here respond.

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts