Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1461 - 1469 of 1469 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
What's your set up?
ETS 5858 Turbo kit, Test pipe, Quiet catback, 3.5" Intercooler kit, FIC 1100cc Injectors, Walbro 255, GSC s2s cams, springs and Ti retainers. Kozmic catch can, Kozmic Fuel pump install kit, Kozmic HP10R clutches and valve body mod.

Stock bottom end on 92 octane it made 500WHP.

- Robert

·
Registered
26 Posts
ETS 5858 Turbo kit, Test pipe, Quiet catback, 3.5" Intercooler kit, FIC 1100cc Injectors, Walbro 255, GSC s2s cams, springs and Ti retainers. Kozmic catch can, Kozmic Fuel pump install kit, Kozmic HP10R clutches and valve body mod.

Stock bottom end on 92 octane it made 500WHP.

- Robert
Hmmm ok, I need to get a decent day at the track. Went last week and had a terrible time getting the car to launch. Guess either I didn't slam the brake or had it on launch too long. So frustrating.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Hmmm ok, I need to get a decent day at the track. Went last week and had a terrible time getting the car to launch. Guess either I didn't slam the brake or had it on launch too long. So frustrating.
Oh! That is because I have Tephra V3 and Justin Franz spark cut patch. Builds about 12 PSI on the launch control now.

You have to make sure Tephra sets up the V3 so the launch maps is activated by the brake switch though.

Dont launch without it ;)

- Robert

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Definetly worth it. I went from a 2.2 to a 1.7 60 ft just off the launch control. The key is getting the clutches to lock up quickly on the launch. I do it through the 1st gear TPS limiter.

- Robert

·
Registered
706 Posts
what is the fastest stock ecu record is it still 9.90

1461 - 1469 of 1469 Posts