Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I was watching a recording of Top Gear on my DVR and there was a quick note on Evo X vs 08 STI. But they never actually showed a clip? Anybody know when we're going to get some attention on the car shows. And when can we get a review in a mag that compares the X to something beside the Subaru?

·
Registered
71 Posts
So, I was watching a recording of Top Gear on my DVR and there was a quick note on Evo X vs 08 STI. But they never actually showed a clip? Anybody know when we're going to get some attention on the car shows. And when can we get a review in a mag that compares the X to something beside the Subaru?
I'm pretty sure there was an article in road and track that compares the evo x to the new sti

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah, everyone has comparison articles on evo vs sti, are there no other cars in this class, or is this just a severe lack of originality, or is this one of those things that if you don't have the article you're shunned from the business, like if a tiger escaped from the zoo there would be breaking news on all the local channels.

·
Registered
567 Posts
It's always going to be Evo vs. STi until someone like Mazda or Toyota jumps into the AWD Turbo' ring. Hard to understand. Seems like every other kid out there wants one and there's alot of revenue out there for other Brands who dare to compete. You would have thought Mazda will all their zoom zoom might go for it

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know, but there's other cars in the price range, like 350Z, mustangs and such, and why not compare to like Porsche to see where it stacks up against cars that everyone has heard of. To get recognition for the Evo I think it would be good to see it spank something everyone knows and loves. Just think of the head lines: "Mitsubhishi 4 banger outpowers/performs, well everything you've ever driven..."
"Sporty Sedan spanks the competition"
"Tuner vs. Muscle (well there's something here)"

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.