Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my fellow Evo brethren. I have tried reaching out to another member on here who works with the alligator TPMS sensors. I got no response. The User is N.G.S I’m not sure where else to go. Is there anyone who can please assist me or do you guys have a contact who can do the programming for 4 tpms sensors for my aftermarket wheels? Thanks a bunch guys

·
Registered
263 Posts
I could do that as well. We use a few different kind of sensors at work. Schrader EZ sensors and 31INC Smart Sensors.

·
Registered
179 Posts
@ugakirk How's your luck with the Schrader / 31INC products. I got the Sens.IT stuff back in 2012 when I needed my first set of snows for the Ralliart and I've found the batteries were only lasting 2-3 years on the Sens.IT stuff.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Schrader is an OE supplier and generally looked at as more of a premium aftermarket sensor. Made in North America, usually Mexico now, instead of all in the UK like they were a few years ago.

31 Inc Smart Sensors are definitely more of an aftermarket sensor. Made in China but you can make them work on almost anything. Even more than the Schrader sensors.

Both “should” last 4-5 years according to the manufacturer. But I think a lot of aftermarket sensors last 3-4 years.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts