Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Traders,

Can you please give pm me prices for your built Evo X Short Motors shipped to UK.
2.0 litre (darton sleeves)
2.2 litre (Big bore 90mm & darton sleeves)
2.2 litre (94mm stroker & darton sleeves)
2.3 litre (Stroker & darton sleeves)
2.4 litre (Big bore & stroker & darton sleeves)

Please list make of bearings, rods, pistons & crank where applicable.

Thanks

Conrad

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Now don't take this offensively as this is going to be very blunt, but this is one lazy ass way of doing some research. There are quite a few vendors here that have their websites posted on the forum index that you can easily find out all of this info with just a few short clicks. You'll find out this info a helluva lot faster this way too. Here I'll even give you the damn links:
www.mapperformance.com
www.amsperformance.com
www.speedcircuit.com
www.buschurracing.com

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Lol...you completely missed the point. They don't give special deals just because you ask. And when they do they advertise it in their specific threads on this forum. Whatever is on their site is what you get. Some companies, like MAP, offer repeat customer discounts, military discounts, student discounts, etc so check their websites to see what the best deals are. And personally I'd rather buy a block from a reputable company and not just the cheapest I can find. But I guess that's just me... Honestly I don't even know why I'm talking to you. You're obviously too stubborn to get it. This isn't a forum that revolves around you...it's a community. Do some research and stop being lazy man. That's all I can tell you.

·
Registered
22,717 Posts
You should probably PM the merchants on here that deal with blocks like that. This isnt the best way to go about it

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You should probably PM the merchants on here that deal with blocks like that. This isnt the best way to go about it

I'll try that route as well thanks. :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
heh i said the same thing when he posted on the other forum.
But maybe he's used to walking into the middle of the high street and yelling "i want some trousers" and all the shop attendants come running out to serve him :)

·
Administrator
24,202 Posts
Are you kidding me? Are you that arrogant that you expect all of the engine builders on this site to jump on here and compete for your business in this thread?

It's called shopping around - it's what everyone else does.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.