Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have never been on stage but I have always been active.. Hockey for 10 years, soccer for 14, boxing for 5 .. weight lifting for around 8.

Anywho.. I am going to be tracking my progress in this thread. I am 215 pounds 5'11 20 years old. Il have pics up in a bit and was just wondering who else Competes in bodybuilding / fit figures or any competitive sport??

Diet and Routines (I need to start switching them up as I am starting to plateau);

Routine; 15m cardio before and 15 after each

day 1/ pulls - heavy
day 3/ push - light
day 5/pulls - light
day 7/ push - heavy

day 1/ pulls - heavy
day 3/ push - heavy
day 5/ pulls - light
day 7/ push - light

Diet;

Chicken, Tuna/Salmon, Lean Beef , Steak and Egg whites
Green Veggies (esp broccoli and green beans)
A bit of fruit (berries and banana's after workout)
whole grain breads , oatmeal and grits

6 star whey protein powder w/ water or skim milk
water

Multi vitamin, Vitamin D & C, Fish Oils and Shark Pills
Creatine

:rock:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Looks pretty good man, have you calculated your macros? Have any before/after/precomp pics you want to share? No ****, lol.

·
Cunning Linguist
12,363 Posts
As for any competitive sport...

I play in a hockey league pretty much year round. I also play softball for the YMCA during the summer. In addition, I coach varsity wrestling and enter open tournaments during the spring and summer. I take my wrestlers to these as well. It's really fun to compete as an amateur team.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
As for any competitive sport...

I play in a hockey league pretty much year round. I also play softball for the YMCA during the summer. In addition, I coach varsity wrestling and enter open tournaments during the spring and summer. I take my wrestlers to these as well. It's really fun to compete as an amateur team.
Sounds sic man, wrestling is the ultimate sport for one on one competitive athletes, IMO.

I still play softball, work out four times a week and do cardio once or twice a week. I wish I could pickup coaching but im active duty Coast Guard and well it's just not realistic with the amount of moving I have to do.

·
aka DolEvoX
1,554 Posts
So I have never been on stage but I have always been active.. Hockey for 10 years, soccer for 14, boxing for 5 .. weight lifting for around 8.

Anywho.. I am going to be tracking my progress in this thread. I am 215 pounds 5'11 20 years old. Il have pics up in a bit and was just wondering who else Competes in bodybuilding / fit figures or any competitive sport??

Diet and Routines (I need to start switching them up as I am starting to plateau);

Routine; 15m cardio before and 15 after each

day 1/ pulls - heavy
day 3/ push - light
day 5/pulls - light
day 7/ push - heavy

day 1/ pulls - heavy
day 3/ push - heavy
day 5/ pulls - light
day 7/ push - light

Diet;

Chicken, Tuna/Salmon, Lean Beef , Steak and Egg whites
Green Veggies (esp broccoli and green beans)
A bit of fruit (berries and banana's after workout)
whole grain breads , oatmeal and grits

6 star whey protein powder w/ water or skim milk
water

Multi vitamin, Vitamin D & C, Fish Oils and Shark Pills
Creatine

:rock:

I dont know the rules for your competition but when I train all-out I take a shitload of supps.

For recovery I recommend Muscle Pharm recon or MHP Dark Matter BEFORE your shake.

If you get all restless from your metabo going too fast and you have some soreness I recommend Muscle Pharm Bulletproof or MHP Cyclin for rebuilding at night and sleep aid (cyclin= good niiiiight NURSE! lol and the bulletproof made me have some funky dreams sometimes but you feel refreshed in the am)

best of luck buddy, Ill be back in the gym hard this year too after a year of working hard on physical fatness hah.:duh:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts