Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening,

Let me start with introducing myself a little.
Recently i bought an Evo X MR from Japan (it's been a hell for the papers, still is....) but it's almost complete. So I can start driving the car after 9 months of waiting.
The car is in mint condition, still has the blue plastic on the doorstep at the passenger side.

But now my most recent 'problem'. I'm looking for something to protect the black panels in my trunk.
bought the car as a 'family' car 馃榾(former car was to small. it was a Honda CRZ)
I don't want a trunk that's full of scratches.

Tought of wrapping it, but that's not thick enough.

Can u guys help me ? Give me some ideas?
Motor vehicle Hood Car Automotive lighting Automotive design

Ps: English is not my native language, sorry if there are some written mistakes 馃槉

Premium Member
11 gsr self tuning noob - Tp, Cbe, intake, uicp, GM 3 port and crushed BOV
Good evening,

Let me start with introducing myself a little.
Recently i bought an Evo X MR from Japan (it's been a hell for the papers, still is....) but it's almost complete. So I can start driving the car after 9 months of waiting.
The car is in mint condition, still has the blue plastic on the doorstep at the passenger side.

But now my most recent 'problem'. I'm looking for something to protect the black panels in my trunk.
bought the car as a 'family' car 馃榾(former car was to small. it was a Honda CRZ)
I don't want a trunk that's full of scratches.

Tought of wrapping it, but that's not thick enough.

Can u guys help me ? Give me some ideas?
View attachment 288625
Ps: English is not my native language, sorry if there are some written mistakes 馃槉
No much you can do.i do recommend removing the foam and floorboard and spare tire for more room

Registered
1. Get a large 1in thick sheet of foam and cut down to size.

or

2. Just give it a big scratch and you'll get over the new car syndrome. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts