- Somehow add additional checks for open loop
- 1.8 - 3/13/2014
- MAF Smoothing using polynomial regression
- Added graph of original, new (calculated), and smoothed MAF curve
- Ability to choose when to start the running average
- Added code to support the GTR
- Program will check for updates on startup
- Cleaned up a bit of code. MAF form should load a bit faster.
- 1.7 - 9/28/2013
- MAF running average now starts at the first datapoint, instead of lowest voltage.
- Changed MAP math to more closely match Dino's spreadsheet.
- Stopped rounding values in MAP calculations
- Added IDC = 0 skipping for MAP
- Colored MAP tables based on average (kind of like EcuFlash)
- 1.6.1 - 8/21/2013
- Bug fixes (removed test popup)
- 1.6 - 8/6/2013
- Added more definitions for MAP sensors.
- Fixed error when clicking on column header in MAF form.
- 1.5 - 8/1/2013
- Fixed bug where an empty IDC column would filter all results (EvoScan type log)
- Added Boost (PSI) to default boost column list.
- 1.4 - 7/22/2013
- Fixed bug regarding columns in the CSV
- Fixed issue with certain EvoScan logs
- Optimized MAF code, should speed up calculations
- Made icon background transparent
- 1.3 - 7/19/2013
- Added predicted load based off MAFCalcs and New Map values (beta)
- Added number of datapoints
- Cell coloring based off datapoints (can edit in options)
- Added STI MAF XML (can do STI MAF Calibration now)
- Color part of MAF graph that corresponds to the section of the table that your mouse is on.
- Added more default column headers
- 1.2 - 7/4/2013
- Removed ability to resize/maximize windows.
- Added icon
- Added IDC = 0 filtering for MAF Calibration
- Added ability to copy/paste from ECUFlash in the vertical tables.
- Added PSIG to default Boost header list
- Added 2ByteRPM to default RPM header list
- Fixed ability to paste directly into ATR
- 1.1 - 7/4/2013
- Slightly changed the math to match Dino's Java app
- Added voltages all way up to 5v
- No more rounding
- Greyed "start" button and changed to hourglass cursor when starting calculations
- Added Version label to main screen