Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Forum banner
201 - 215 of 215 Posts

· Administrator
24,306 Posts
I see what you're talking about, but notice the X axis are different. In my setup #1 is psig, #2 is kPa, and #3 is 4 bar in kPa.

I'm too lazy to convert the numbers right now, but I wouldn't be surprised if they lined up.

Edit - I just changed them all to "stockXmap in psig" by right clicking on the map definition and changing the scaling via the pulldown menu. They do, in fact, all line up.

· Registered
323 Posts
Ahh thank you for that, Tephra stated the same thing. So all 3 do match up, just a different form of presenting the load. I did not try to convert, and match the numbers up. That was my own mistake, and laziness. Thank you for taking the time to explain this, and confirm. I am sure this will also be helpful for others, by making that little snipet crystal clear. Thanks again.

I will play around with these tables. I am pretty much hovering right at -1-0 for trims, it's practically right on, so I don't think screwing with my maps will make much improvement. What is good to know is how all these tables function, and the purpose. Always looking to learn, so again thanks for taking the time to post up this useful info. I just made a 3.5 intake for my personal car, and this help me get it dialed in no time.

· Registered
323 Posts
The man himself!! Yah, I don't think it is going to get any better than it is already. I just wanted to know the function of these tables so if I do indeed ever need to fine tune things further I could. Plus, i just got this handy little program, and wanted to know how to use it, especially the MAP feature. This program has already replaced my EXCEL spreadsheet, and have saved me a number of steps. I've never had to mess with these tables to get the fuel trims where I need them to be, which is great. Not quite sure if that is just pure luck or if tables simply don't play a huge role like the MAF. Hope all is well!

· Registered
4 Posts
Hey guys,
Ralliart guy here.
Using accessport and ATR.

This worked flawlessly on my MAF calibration.
After 2 runs I was getting no more than 3% in STFT and 0 in LTFT
But to get my MAP calibration its still iffy.

I am doing a similar everyone does for the MAF(20 minute cruise around, limited boost).

After 3 runs I am still getting some pretty significant STFT Numbers and running rich under boost.
Am I doing things wrong or do I need to do a few more runs and be patient?

PS
Didn't realize I was so inactive here! thought id posted at least a few times!

EDIT: I realized I'm asking too much of it for MAP calibration, its only going to work in closed loop.
For open loop is there a program to calibrate?

· Administrator
3,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #213 ·
For anyone looking for a download link - Wayback Machine
Uses waybackmachine which just archives working versions of the site, and therefore hosts the file still.
Happy tuning :)
Or just ask me for a link to the latest version. I'll reply via email.

my forum name at gmail dot com

201 - 215 of 215 Posts